A Certificate of Liability insurance is required for all events produced by Non-USC affiliated organizations. Recognized student organizations and USC Departments and Offices are not required to submit certificates of insurance.

Please visit www.cateringapprovals.usc.edu for all requirements for food & beverage  vendors.

A Certificate of Liability Insurance for your event can be purchased through URMIA TULIP PLUS.

Instructions on how to use the TULIP program to obtain a quote and purchase insurance for your event.

If your event involves any of the Ineligible Hazards and Activities, please contact the Scheduling Office directly and we will work with USC Risk Management to determine what kind of additional approvals and event coverage is needed.

Once you have obtained a Certificate of Insurance please send a copy to your venue Production Manager.