Trousdale tables are available for recognized USC student organizations on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2016, the sale of all goods on Trousdale has been suspended indefinitely. Your table must be used for display purposes only.**
Where do I pick up my table? All you need to do is check in with the Campus Center Consultants located at the front desk of the Ronald Tutor Campus Center. You will need to leave a USC Student ID with the staff to check out your table and take it to Trousdale Parkway.
Where is tabling allowed? Tabling is only allowed on Trousdale Parkway along the western edge of Alumni Park. Tables cannot be set up on the grassy median or Bovard (west) side of Trousdale. No exceptions. If you are tabling in an unauthorized location, you will be asked to move immediately.
Do I have to return my table? Please return the table and chair(s) to the front desk when your rental is complete. Failing to properly return tables could result in a suspension of tabling privileges or a fine equal to the cost of a new table.
- Tabling hours are 10:00AM – 2:00PM Monday through Friday. Tables can be picked up at 9:45AM and must be returned by 2:15PM.
- Tabling is not permitted during official university functions or holidays including but not limited to Welcome Week, Orientation and home football game days. Specific upcoming dates are listed below.
- Tabling is not permitted when there is a reservation that is using all of Trousdale. For example, a career fair. Please contact Trojan Event Services Outdoor Production Office in advance to make sure you have not decided to use a Trousdale table on the day of a large event.
- There is a maximum of (5) Trousdale tables per day. Only USC issued tables are permitted.
- Student organizations can only rent (1) table per day.
- EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2016, the sale of all goods on Trousdale has been suspended indefinitely. Your table must be used for display purposes only.
If you have any questions, please call Trojan Event Services at 213-740-6728, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.