- Non-university clients are not permitted to reserve outdoor venues during the academic year. During the summer, venue spaces are limited. Please speak with a Production Manager for permitted locations.
- Student organizations cannot reserve outdoor spaces during Welcome Week.
- If a student organization hosts an event during the summer, the primary contact must be a current USC student and member of the organization on the day of the event.
- Please note that nothing (ie, tables, chairs, tents, etc.) can be placed in front of Tommy Trojan. The use of that space requires your set-up to be to the left or right of Tommy Trojan. NOTHING can be placed directly in front of the statue. Your approved diagram must comply with this policy. If your set-up violates this policy on the day of your event, you will be asked to adjust your set-up.
- Food trucks are allowed on Trousdale (near VKC), McCarthy Quad and Pardee Plaza only. No exceptions.
- Reservations are first-come, first-served. Refundable venue deposits are required for Tommy Trojan, McCarthy Quad, Alumni Park, and Founders Park. Please be as specific as possible when entering your request details. If you have any questions while filling out this form please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 213-740-6728.
- The outdoor spaces can not be used for consecutive, multi-day events.
- Click here to view the University Village diagram: University Village
Note: **Effective July 1, 2018, please note the new venue and staffing rates for Trojan Event Services. All reservation requests received on or after July 1st will be charged the new rates.**
- All student organization events require a TES Co-sponsorship Form to be completed as per Trojan Event Services policy. Please note the additional requirements of TES as included on the form.