- Non-university clients are not permitted to reserve outdoor venues during the academic year. During the summer, venue spaces are limited. Please speak with a Production Manager for permitted locations.
- Please note that nothing (ie, tables, chairs, tents, etc.) can be placed in front of Tommy Trojan. The use of that space requires your set-up to be to the left or right of Tommy Trojan. NOTHING can be placed directly in front of the statue. Your approved diagram must comply with this policy. If your set-up violates this policy on the day of your event, you will be asked to adjust your set-up.
- Food trucks are allowed on Trousdale (near VKC), McCarthy Quad and Pardee Plaza only. No exceptions.
- Reservations are first-come, first-served. Refundable venue deposits are required for Tommy Trojan, McCarthy Quad, Alumni Park, and Founders Park. Additional deposits are required for events using amplified sound. Please be as specific as possible when entering your request details. If you have any questions while filling out this form please call us at 213-740-6728.
- As of April 2016, our staffing rates have increased. Please view our new staffing rates.
- All student organization events require a TES Co-sponsorship Form to be completed as per Trojan Event Services policy. Please note the additional requirements of TES as included on the form.