Bovard Auditorium has a total capacity of 1235. Bovard also has the following accommodations for wheelchair access:
- Orchestra Level – 12 wheelchair spaces along with companion seats.
- First Balcony – 2 wheelchair spaces along with companion seats.
These wheelchair companion seats are not included in the seat count below and will be released 10 minutes prior to show time.
Orchestra Level: 502
1st Balcony: 365
2nd Balcony: 368
Bovard Colannades, Portico, and Walkway
In order to ensure that your event runs in a satisfactory manner, please take the time to familiarize yourself with our house policies governing the treatment and behavior of your audience.
Do not underestimate the size of your audience. Understand that in the event of a larger than expected audience, the Bovard House Staff will not open extra floors. There will be no exceptions to this safety rule.
- For ticketed/assigned seating: We require 48 hours notice of the number of tickets sold for your performance. The house doors must open one half hour before your performance
- Late Patrons: Upon request, late patrons, and patrons who exited the facility during the performance, will be detained in the lobby if your performance has started. An usher will seat the patrons during applause, at the end of an act or song, etc.
- The house staff requires one client contact who will inform the Stage Manager when the house can be opened, and who can communicate with the House Manager any special circumstances or requirements (such as will call tickets, early entrance, etc.) that need to be met by the house crew.
- No food or drink is permitted in the auditorium. The house crew will inform patrons of this, but will not be responsible for patrons who litter or damage the facility. Your cleaning deposit may be withheld for damage to the building, including damage to the restrooms. Food for the performers should enter through backstage, and is allowed only in the dressing rooms.
- We make no guarantees to seat the audience on time when your audience is larger that you have predicted.
- Your audience is your responsibility. Read the Facilities and Services agreement provided for your event. Clients of Bovard are responsible for any damage their audience causes to the Auditorium facilities.